Monday, August 31, 2009

Been awhile...

Well, I really should try to post more/write more in this blog. I am so slack when it comes to this type of thing.

I have been playing through Baldur's Gate 2 for the 3rd time since I bought it back in 2000! I haven't completed it...only started it and given up or got too distracted by all of the other games that come out. With the talk of Dragon Age Origins coming out soon, I really wanted to go back and finally complete BG2. It has been a blast, and I have leveled my characters a lot more this time around prior to going into the later chapters. Right now I am working my way through the dark caverns, puzzles and quests of the Underdark. This is also pretty interesting to me since I am also reading the Drizzt series of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment